DCN-DCS-xx Delegate Unit with Channel Selector
The Delegate Unit with Channel Selector enables
participants to speak, register a request-to-speak and listen to the speaker. A socket is provided to connect the pluggable microphones (DCN‑MICS and DCN‑MICL, to be ordered separately). The unit has a built‑in channel selector that makes it suitable for discussions in which more than one language is used and simultaneous interpretations are available. The channel selector includes two up and down channel select keys and a display showing the number and the abbreviation of the languages, enabling rapid selection of the required language channel.
- Headphone output level reduction to prevent acoustic feedback (active when listening to the floor and when
microphone is on)
- Socket for pluggable microphones (DCN‑MICS or DCN‑MICL)
- Alphanumeric display for language channel selection with number and abbreviated channel name
- Microphone button with a red, green or yellow illuminated LED. Red indicates microphone is active, green indicates request‑to‑speak accepted, and
yellow indicates 'VIP'
- VIP indicator is lit when the delegate is part of the notebook (only available if PC Software is used)